Chicken recipes special for you. The scent of fragrant black sesame seeds smell makes it more delicious chicken teriyaki. No wonder if George Clooney was in love with this delicious concoction teriyaki. Crispy chicken skin dry savory blend plus sauteed vegetables makes this dish more delicious it!
- Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce 28 g
- 10 g black sesame seeds
How to make:
- Wash chicken thighs with clean water, wipe it dry.
- Heat a flat pan, put 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season the chicken thighs with pepper and salt.
- Enter the chicken thighs (the skin side down) for a few moments to dry and brown. Turn and cook other side until cooked. Remove from heat.
- Saute wotel and shitake mushrooms until wilted, add the enoki mushrooms, season with pepper and salt. Stir until wilted, remove from heat.
- Sauce: Place the teriyaki sauce and black sesame seeds in a blender, process until smooth for about 2 minutes.
- Heat the sauce for 3 minutes until thick. Do not be too long because the sauce will be salty and charred. Remove, let cool.
- Presentation: Slice the chicken thighs daing lemintang 1 cm. Give stir-fry vegetables and sauce.
- Serve immediately.