In order for your child always hungrily eat his school lunch, just try to make this fried chicken. Chicken filled with cheese and wrapped in bread crumbs and fried until crisp. It was so tasty, tasty, of course. Do not forget to add the vegetables as a nutritional supplement.
- 300 g chicken fillets (chicken breast meat without skin and bones)
- 1 / 2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 / 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 pieces of cheese, Cheddar or Mozzarella cheese
- cooking oil
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 egg white, beaten until frothy
- 50 g of coarse bread crumbs
How to make:
- Cut chicken breasts into 2 parts. Longitudinal slices until slightly ajar.
- Stir the chicken breasts with pepper and soy sauce until blended. Set aside and drain.
- Slip grated cheese on the chicken parts. Close the back.
- Marinate chicken breasts with flour then dip in egg whites.
- Dredge in bread flour until blended. Let stand until slightly dry.
- Fry until golden brown. Remove and drain.
- For 2 pieces