BBQ sauce is fragrant and tasty chicken thighs make it so it more delicious. Marinade soak into the meat and is delicious when eaten with fresh crunchy coleslaw that is! That's new chicken recipe.
- 6 pieces chicken thighs down (drumstick)
- 200 g White BBQ Sauce
- 60 g of coleslaw
White BBQ Sauce:
- 1 whole onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 250 ml Tartar Sauce
- 125 ml Dry White Wine
- 20 g of fresh tarragon, chopped
- 60 ml of Apple Cider
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp powdered black paper
How to make:
- Marinate chicken thighs denagn White BBQ Sauce 100 g for 20 minutes. Season with pepper and salt.
- Heat the grill until the temperature of 175 C and cook the chicken for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked while the meat back and forth.
- Serve with remaining sauce Coleslaw and BBQ.
- White BBQ Sauce:
- Melt butter, saute onion and white bawnag for 2-3 minutes.
- Add white wine and cook until the shrink. Remove and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Additional remaining ingredients and cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
For 6 people