You liked the duck meat? Hmm .. dish lunch entree Obama's inauguration day this could be an inspiration. A very beautiful blend of tender duck meat is tasty with sour cherry sauce slightly sweet. The more perfect eaten with a subtle sweet potato mixed with molasses! This is my new recipe.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive olive
- 75 g onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 / 2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 / 2 tsp aniseed powder
- 1 / 4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper coarse
- 3 / 4 teaspoon salt
- 50 g red pepper, chopped
- 1 red tomato, chopped
- 60 ml dry red wine, if desired
- 11 / 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 / 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 can Bing Cherry, drained, cut into 4
- 50 g raisins / sultanas
- 10 pieces @ 180 g duck breast meat following bone
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- Heat oil and saute onion, red onion and garlic until wilted and fragrant.
- Add joy, fennel, dried red neglect and a little salt, stir well.
- Enter the paprika, stirring until wilted.
- Add wine, vinegar, sugar, and mustard and stir well.
- Enter 1 / 3 of cherry and salt and stir well. Remove and leave to cool slightly.
- Take 1 / 4 of dough cherry, insert it into the bowl of a blender, process until smooth.
- Cook the remaining batter with the remaining cherry cherry, raisins, water, and tarragon until thick. Lift.
- Slices of duck breast meat, slice and coat with salt and pepper until blended.
- Heat some water in a flat pan until boiling.
- Enter the duck breast meat (the skin side down). Cook until the fat is melted and the color brown. Lift.
- Rub the duck with cherry sauce mashed.
- Bake in hot oven 180 until slightly dry and soft. Lift.
Sliced thin crosswise. Serve hot with Cherry Sauce.