Create a fan of beef, teppanyaki is a simple spice savory meat feels so strong. After flushing with typical Japanese steak sauce, it feels more powerful!
- 180 g Australian Striploin
- 20 g shitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 20 g of champignon mushrooms, sliced thin
- 15 g of mushrooms shimeji
- 5 g of unsalted butter
- 10 ml Japanese soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 360 ml Japanese soy sauce
- 90 ml mirin, if desired
- 180 ml of sake, if you like
- 70 g sugar
- 100 g pineapple, grated
- 100 g apples, grated
- 30 g garlic, grated
- 80 g onion, grated
- 30 g of sesame seeds
How to make:
- melt the butter in a thick flat griddle.
- Cook the meat until cooked on both sides.
- Cut meat into pieces.
- Sprinkle soy sauce, pepper and salt, stirring rata.Sisihkan.
- Sauté mushrooms until wilted, stirring with the remaining seasonings. Remove from heat.
- Serve steak with sauteed mushrooms.
- Flush with Steak Sauce. Serve hot.
- Steak Sauce: Mix all ingredients together.
- Cook over low heat until boiling and thickened.
- Remove and let cool.