This Mexico-style salad was tasty and fresh acid. Paired fresh toppings sour chicken, combined with a tasty tasty NACOS. Want to try?
- 5 pieces of leaf lettuce, sliced
- 100 g NACO chips / tortillas
- 1 teaspoon chopped celery leaves
- 100 g of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50 g onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 100 g minced chicken meat
- 100 g red beans boiled
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 red tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bottled tomato sauce
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 ml plain yogurt
How to make:
- Filling: Saute onion and garlic until wilted and fragrant.
- Enter the chopped chicken meat, stirring until it changes color.
- Enter the other ingredients and seasonings, stirring until cooked tomatoes and thick sauce. Remove from heat.
- Add the yogurt, stirring until blended.
- Arrange lettuce on serving plates.
- Place the Filling on it. Sprinkle with taco chips and grated cheese.
- Serve immediately.