Want to start this week with the diet? Japanese-style salad is worth a try. Crunchy fresh vegetables and the sauce is light, sour and savory. Want to try?
- 120 glettuce endive, torn
- 80 g of red cabbage, torn
- 60 g carrots, small drawstring length
- 120 g red tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 60 g onions, sliced thin
- 60 g kyuri / green cucumber, thinly sliced
- 150 g onions, finely chopped, sauteed
- 15 g of garlic
- 250 ml vegetable oil
- 20 g sugar
- 100 ml Japanese soy sauce
- 60 ml of vinegar Japan
- 1 cm ginger, peeled, grated
How to make:
- Garlic Sauce: Stir all ingredients together until blended.
- Arrange the salad ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Flush with sauce. Serve immediately.