- 5 pieces of lettuce mix (green and lolorossa), wash, wipe it dry, roughly torn
- 5 pieces of organic cherry tomatoes,
- 5 grains halved cashews, toasted, roughly chopped
- 60 ml of Carrot & Orange Juice (Mamaroz)
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil (Bertolli)
- 30 ml red wine vinegar (Bertolli)
- 1 / 2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 / 2 tsp salt
- 10 g of old Gouda cheese (Gouda Cheese Natura), shaved thin
How to make:
- Sauce: Put the sauce ingredients into a bottle of juice. Shake vigorously for 10 times untilwell blended.
- Place lettuce, cherry tomatoes and cashew nuts in a bowl.
- Add the sauce a little while stirring until blended.
- Sprinkle the Gouda cheese and serve immediately.