If not much time available to cook dinner. Just try this fast recipe. An alloy of chicken, tomatoes and onions to give flavor and texture to match. Savory meat is more stable with a sprinkling of cheese. Delicious eaten warm with potatoes or toast!
- 250 g chicken meat, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 / 2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 150 g onions, envy thin crosswise
- 1 red tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, cut into small
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns, crushed slightly rough
- Stir the chicken slices with garlic, pepper and salt until blended.
- Prepare a heat-resistant bowl with a little butter.
- Arrange onion slices in the bottom of the bowl. Place the marinated chicken slices on top.
- Add the sliced tomato and a sprinkling of materials give.
- Bake in hot oven for 30 minutes until chicken is cooked and cheese melted.
- Remove and serve hot.
- For 4 people