Crunchy texture of the chicken burger is guaranteed addictive. Especially after dipped inmayonnaise sauce and enjoyed with a gentle soft burgers!
- 100 g coarse bread crumbs
- 1 egg white, beaten until frothy
- cooking oil
- 300 g chicken meat, finely chopped
- 30 g chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons bread flour
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- salad Vegetables
- bottled mayonnaise
- Burger: Stir all ingredients together until blended.
- Divided into 4 parts, flat round shape.
- Dip in beaten eggs then wrapped with panir flour until blended.
- Let stand a few moments until slightly dry.
- Fry until cooked on both sides.
- Serve warm with topping.