This European classic chicken steak never subsided fans. Bread flour coating on the outside was crunchy crisp. The inside is soft tasty with melted cheese and bacon aroma. Hmmm .. yummy!
- 2 pieces of chicken breast without skin and bones
- 2 pieces of smoked beef
- 2 pieces of mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 eggs, beaten
- 50 g wheat flour
- 50 g bread flour
- Salt and pepper
- 100 g French Fries
- Cut chicken breast lengthwise to open and shaped like a butterfly.
- Wrap in plastic and then at-bat at the meat until flattened.
- Put 2 sheets of smoke beef and a piece of cheese.
- Close up of cheese and bacon in the middle.
- Dredge in flour, dip in beaten eggs and coat with bread flour until blended.
- Fry in hot oil and a lot over medium heat until golden and cooked through.
- Remove and drain. Serve with French fries.