Fast recipes today..Tasty delicious surprises you'll get when biting burger. Chewy savory cheddar cheese makes this burger more delicious alone. Want to try?
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 100 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 250 g minced chicken meat
- 30 g onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- BBQ sauce
- Lettuce / Lettuce
How to make:
- Burger: Stir all the ingredients to be blended. For those into 4 parts.
- Form a circle, flatten.
- Fill middle with cheddar cheese. Round and press until slightly flattened.
- Melt mentea, and cook until both sides of burgers cooked. Remove from heat.
- Serve with topping.
- For 4 pieces