Category Cuisines: Asian fusion
Estimated Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
4 pieces chicken thighs, skinned
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 clove garlic, grated
½ teaspoon ground pepper
2 tablespoons margarine
100 grams onions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons Nestlé Dancow fullcream
2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning
2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
½ teaspoon black peppercorns, crushed slightly smoother
150 ml of water
1. Marinate chicken thighs with lemon, garlic and pepper. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Saute onion until wilted. Stir constantly until browned and slightly dry.
3. Enter the chicken thighs, stir until stiff and discolored.
4. Add seasonings and water, cook over low heat until slightly dry and the chicken is tender.
5. Remove and serve hot with boiled potatoes or hot rice.
- Besides the chicken thighs, upper thigh can be used. Discard chicken skin and fat layer that is usually there on the sidelines of the meat.
Calories: 144 kcal
Fat: 7:45 g
Protein: 14 425 g
Carbohydrates: 4:45 g
Fiber: 0555 g